Every Sunday, I intend to bring the past week under optimistic review as I list "Ten Things That Made This Week Wonderful". I've always been an optimist at heart, but far too often I find myself living in the "what-ifs" and regrets of my past... even if it was just worrying about what I ate for breakfast this morning. Sometimes I need to stop and smell the roses a little more often.
So, welcome to the first...
Ten Things That Made This Week Wonderful
- I made the bed three days in a row this week... that's a huge accomplishment!
- Charity has grown a special affection for her daddy. It's truly precious to watch.
- I got a great start on organizing the garage... it's so energizing!
- The spring weather allowed for more walks in the sunshine with Charity this week.
- I LOVE eating my homemade granola with berries and milk/yogurt in the morning for breakfast.
- In cleaning out the garage, I've been able to dig up old things from my past that I had forgotten about; it's almost like Christmas again!
- John and I rented a redbox movie tonight. Can't beat an hour and half of couple time for $1!
- Charity is getting better at walking. It's so fun to watch her laugh when she tries to walk to us on her own; it's like a game to her!
- The vibrant purple lavender in our front yard makes me grin every time I see it!
- God continues to be gracious and patient with me in my everyday worries and struggles this week.