- On Tuesday, we went on a double date with a couple to the movies, AND our friend had movie passes so it was a free date!
- Wednesday night was special because I had the opportunity to bond with a very special student from our youth group who I love dearly.
- Even more progress was made in the garage this week... the end is in site. Hurray!
- Charity's sleep habits have been improving this week. Let's hope this is a more permanent pattern.
- I made a double batch of broccoli cheese soup. Great dinner; even better left overs!
- Spring weather = love love love!!
- When Charity babbles, it sounds likes she's engaged in conversation, even though it isn't english! I love it!
- My sweet little niece turned two this week! I got to go to her Birthday party yesterday, which was such a delight. Love seeing Charity play with her cousins. And the birthday girl calls me "Uncle Beff" (as opposed to "Auntie Beth") "...and Cherrity too!"
- For lunch today I had a DELICIOUS curried chicken salad sandwich on a croissant. I LOVE curry and this was an exciting new way to eat it! In the words of Rachael Ray, "Yum-O!"
- As mentioned before, it is always a treat to escape to my parent's home and relax. So I am enjoying my "retreat-ful" weekend.
My Experiences Within Motherhood, & my Attempts to Maintain a Personal Life Outside of It.
My attempt to do so despite and amidst the chaos of chasing around my high-energy kids while learning the French culture...