- Mon. - Wed. I spent at my mom and dad's house. A place that always feels warm. Comfortable.
- It makes me smile to see how much Charity is adored by her older cousins.
- Charity has this new expression: She tilts her head back, raises her eyebrows, and gives a half-cheesy grin... she knows it's hilarious, which makes it hilarious.
- My husband came back from his conference spiritually charged. --A great thing!
- I spent four days with a friend who I rarely get to see. Our time spent together is always special.
- This same friend bought Charity some new shoes this week... a girl always needs new shoes, even the little ones! :)
- We can park our car in the garage... finally!
- I'm on a soup kick: It was Chicken Chowder this week. Yummy!
- The rain was good, but I'm glad the sunshine is back!
- On Sundays, I always get to give/get hugs from lots of people I love at church.
My Experiences Within Motherhood, & my Attempts to Maintain a Personal Life Outside of It.
My attempt to do so despite and amidst the chaos of chasing around my high-energy kids while learning the French culture...
Sunday, April 25, 2010
A Week of Wonderful
Ten Things That Made This Week Wonderful: