My Experiences Within Motherhood, & my Attempts to Maintain a Personal Life Outside of It.

My experiences within motherhood and my attempt to maintain a personal life outside of it.
...Here I record my own self discipline: My commitment not to "let myself go". My promise to seek my God and follow my passions.
My attempt to do so despite and amidst the chaos of chasing around my high-energy kids while learning the French culture...

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Finally!

...A mascara that does what I want it to do!


I know this post may seem a bit trivial -- talking about mascara of all things -- but make-up is an important part of the average female's daily regime and it plays a big role making a woman feel beautiful and feminine, an important quality to possess by almost every busy mother... Therefore, I simply must take a moment to say how much I love this mascara!  I finally broke down last week and bought myself one of these $7 tubes, but let me say... I've done trial and error with many a mascara product, and this one finally delivers.


Lash Blast mascara by Cover Girl does what its commercials promise.  It gives your lashes volume, and it does so without clumping.  I can layer as little or as much as I want onto my lashes, and it doesn't get goopey, just nice and full.  And with each stroke, it adds volume, so you can control how bold you want your lashes to look that day.  It has a great brush for application, too.  


One other thing I liked about this stuff is that it didn't take a week of getting used to how this mascara applies without it looking messy until you've broken it in.  It may be one of the pricier mascaras out there, but it's a big tube... you get your money's worth!  


So, if you're like me, and you are always looking for that perfect mascara, but you keep coming up short, this one may fit your bill.  ...That's my commercial for the day.

No comments: