My Experiences Within Motherhood, & my Attempts to Maintain a Personal Life Outside of It.

My experiences within motherhood and my attempt to maintain a personal life outside of it.
...Here I record my own self discipline: My commitment not to "let myself go". My promise to seek my God and follow my passions.
My attempt to do so despite and amidst the chaos of chasing around my high-energy kids while learning the French culture...

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Smiley Boy


I am one blessed mamma.  This son of mine loves to smile.  In fact, I think it's probably his favorite thing to do.  He has been smiling (real, intentional smiles) since he was only six weeks old.  I'm not even kidding.  It took Charity twice as long to produce a real smile when she was an infant.

And God gave him dimples.  The sweetest little dimples you ever did see.  Seriously, he is smiling at me all day long.

Silas John Paul - 12 weeks old 

I know, my hair is brown.  Yes, it's new.  We'll see how long it lasts...

Seeing him smile is like my new addiction

It's a wonder how I ever accomplish anything with this joyful face looking back at me all day long.

No comments: