My Experiences Within Motherhood, & my Attempts to Maintain a Personal Life Outside of It.

My experiences within motherhood and my attempt to maintain a personal life outside of it.
...Here I record my own self discipline: My commitment not to "let myself go". My promise to seek my God and follow my passions.
My attempt to do so despite and amidst the chaos of chasing around my high-energy kids while learning the French culture...

Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy Nose

Currently, my house is filled with sweet scents.  Sniff.... ahhh....  Last night, I put in a new round of my wallflowers around the house.  I just love these home fragrances from Bath and Body Works, and whenever I use them, I find myself a little happier in my surroundings.



Some my favorite wallflower fragrances to use:

  • kitchen spice
  • creamy nutmeg
  • sandalwood vanilla
  • leaves
  • sweet cinnamon pumpkin

....And from the looks of things, there are even more wonderful new seasonal fragrances for this coming fall at Bath n' Body.  Ah, sweetness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you've been nominated for the Leibster Award on supermatt28.wordpress.com