My Experiences Within Motherhood, & my Attempts to Maintain a Personal Life Outside of It.

My experiences within motherhood and my attempt to maintain a personal life outside of it.
...Here I record my own self discipline: My commitment not to "let myself go". My promise to seek my God and follow my passions.
My attempt to do so despite and amidst the chaos of chasing around my high-energy kids while learning the French culture...

Monday, March 12, 2012

Birthdays make for a Wonderful Week!

So, today our entire household is sick, but that doesn't mean it can't be a great week.  This week was truly a special one.

Little Things That Made This Week Wonderful...

  • Tuesday, my little Charity turned three.  I cannot believe how big she is!  We celebrated by taking her to Disneyland.  She was delighted, and it made for an extra special day for all of us.
  • We had some lovely sunshiney weather this week.  The sun always makes me happy!
  • On Friday and Saturday, we took a sans kids road trip with some good friends of ours down to LA.  We spent Friday night at the Magic Castle, watching magic from Japan --- A-MAZING! Then, Saturday afternoon we spent eating french macarons, driving around Beverly Hills trying to find celebrity homes, and ended our trip eating lunch at the most fantastic restaurant, Bottega Loui.  I highly recommend it if you spend any time in LA in the future!
Here are some instagrams from our great week:










No comments: