My Experiences Within Motherhood, & my Attempts to Maintain a Personal Life Outside of It.

My experiences within motherhood and my attempt to maintain a personal life outside of it.
...Here I record my own self discipline: My commitment not to "let myself go". My promise to seek my God and follow my passions.
My attempt to do so despite and amidst the chaos of chasing around my high-energy kids while learning the French culture...

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Have You Headed Over to HintonsInParis.com?

An average day in the life of the Hinton family right now would be nothing short of crazy and unique.  In the past several months we have been traveling all over, doing one event after another, constantly filling our schedule, moving out of our house, and just trying to catch our breath.... Oh yeah, and I'm still mothering two rambunctious children ages 3.5 years and 22 months.  In the past six or so months, we have traveled back and forth to Sacramento over a dozen times, taken multiple day trips to Southern California, flown to Washington state, Hawaii, and Colorado... and that doesn't include the traveling that John has been doing all around the country as a magician/evangelist. We've been living out of suitcases constantly, are now completely moved out of our Visalia house, and frankly, it's just been hard to keep up.

The cause of all this craziness lies in the future ahead of us.  My family is moving to Paris. It has been a wild journey! We have felt the strong call of God to pursue a very spiritually lost culture in this grand city and to use our individual spiritual gifts while doing so.  These plans have been in the works for the past year, but if this is news to you, then I can only assume that you are not a regular follower of me or the rest of my family's interactions on the world wide web, as this has been public knowledge since last February. 


So, if you haven't already, please visit our Paris ministry website: HintonsInParis.com   If you have visited this site but it's been awhile, check it out again.  We are always updating the site with the latest goings-on of our process to get to Paris and have a regular blog there, too!  We would greatly value all prayer and support we can receive as we pursue this call the Lord has given our family.

No comments: