My Experiences Within Motherhood, & my Attempts to Maintain a Personal Life Outside of It.

My experiences within motherhood and my attempt to maintain a personal life outside of it.
...Here I record my own self discipline: My commitment not to "let myself go". My promise to seek my God and follow my passions.
My attempt to do so despite and amidst the chaos of chasing around my high-energy kids while learning the French culture...

Friday, May 21, 2010

New Post Series!

So I've had an idea mulling around in my head for a while now about a new post series concept.  I'm really excited about it and eager to get it going to share ideas with you.


I'm calling it, "Making the Ordinary Extraordinary".  By nature, I am a creative person and I come from a creative family.  I attempt to be creative and artistic in every facet of my life as an outlet, an expression, and even a form of worship and thanks to my God, the ultimate Creative Force, for who he designed me to be.  I have found in my short years as a young adult that some people are intimidated by this creativity, and I never understood it completely.  I think people feel that they are not capable of being creative, and if they try, they may fail.  Therefore, this new post series is a hope to inspire the creative person inside you...  Even if you didn't think that person existed!  Most of the little tricks I use to make something unique are honestly quite simple.  I am not a trained artist whatsoever.  I get my ideas from friends, family, something I read or see.  So anything from food to decorating, I hope I can pass along some simple ideas from my home to yours that can make the little "ordinary" things in your life "extraordinary".


Look for a future post from this series within the next week!

No comments: