My Experiences Within Motherhood, & my Attempts to Maintain a Personal Life Outside of It.

My experiences within motherhood and my attempt to maintain a personal life outside of it.
...Here I record my own self discipline: My commitment not to "let myself go". My promise to seek my God and follow my passions.
My attempt to do so despite and amidst the chaos of chasing around my high-energy kids while learning the French culture...

Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Week of Wonderful

Admittedly, this week had some rough spots.  Nonetheless, there are always positives to be found in every season, ups and downs.


Ten Things That Made This Week Wonderful:
  1. Charity has adopted a new kind of crawl I've titled, "The Crab Walk".  She still gets around on all fours, but her legs are kept straight and feet flat.  It's definitely a laugh out loud sort of sight.
  2. I am SO happy that I now have three bottles instead of two.  One extra bottle makes all the difference... Because Charity now only has three bottles a day, I don't have to constantly be washing bottles to keep up.
  3. This WEATHER makes me want to sit outside in the sun with a glass of lemonade.
  4. We went on a double date Friday night with a couple from church.  It was awesome to get to know them a little better.
  5. I've enjoyed getting a lot of creative inspiration this week sifting through design blogs, HGtv episodes, and the like.  It's energizing!
  6. Yesterday, Charity and I were privileged to spend some time at a precious tea party birthday for a very special 10-year old.
  7. The sweet smell of the orange blossoms in the air here in Visalia is one of my favorite things!
  8. Last night John and I ate at Chipotle.  I think I could eat there almost every day of the week.
  9. I got four other blog posts written this week... I feel accomplished in the blog world!
  10. My Dad turned 60 yesterday.  I love him so much.  I'm so glad he has been the dedicated father I've cherished in my 26 years of life.  Happy Birthday, Dad!

No comments: