- I just have to say that I love it when we have a Monday holiday. That always will make a week start out good!
- Memorial Day kicked off the week with a bang as we headed down south to spend the evening and a barbecue with our dear dear friends, the Thompson family, down in Yucaipa.
- Tuesday we once again spent at Disneyland with some other close friends of ours from here in Visalia, Eric and Amy. Because it's the beginning of the summer at Disneyland, we got to see the fireworks plus Fantasmic -- and so did Charity! She just loved all the beautiful lights! It was so precious!
- I love the corn dogs at Disneyland. Hands down the best corn dog I've ever had, and I got to enjoy them twice in one week!
- I am truly SO excited about the newest edition to our family this winter. Every day when I think about it, I am just amazed and thrilled.
- I am so thankful because this pregnancy has been MUCH easier on me than my previous one. I am very fatigued all the time, but not very nauseated. I will take a little sleepiness over puking any day!
- Friday and Saturday involved a dear friend from college coming down for a visit. I love this girl. And we had good times together even if it was short.
- We got to hear from excellent missionaries this weekend at our church, Dr. Dave & Becky Thompson, renowned missionaries within our denomination. What a blessing that they came to Visalia!
- Charity makes me laugh every day. I am so blessed to have such a joyful child.
- Maybe my nesting hormones are kicking in early, but I did a lot of cooking and baking this week! At least, way more than I usually get to these days. Spending time creating something satisfying in the kitchen is very therapeutic to me. Tonight I made one of our family's favorites: Chicken Chowder with Hawaiian bread.... and I'm stuffed!
My Experiences Within Motherhood, & my Attempts to Maintain a Personal Life Outside of It.
My attempt to do so despite and amidst the chaos of chasing around my high-energy kids while learning the French culture...
Sunday, June 6, 2010
A Week of Wonderful
Ten Things That Made this Week Wonderful: