- Charity calls for her "mama" all the time now. It took forever for her to use this word with understanding, but now I'm loving it.
- Going to the pumpkin patch this week really was fabulous. Plus I got three very unique pumpkins for our outside entryway.
- Finally, I got to complete my festive fall decor for the season. Decorating feeds my soul!
- John and I have been enjoying watching a lot of "I Love Lucy" this week. We're currently watching the season that covers their European trip, which contains some of the best episodes written!
- It was a warm week, but I'm optimistic because the forecast for all next week is in the 70's and cloudy... yay for fall weather!
- John watched Charity for three different mornings this week and let me sleep in. What a darling... it was wonderful!
- This Sunday's church service was really great. Everything from the sunday school hour to the main service... God gave me a good dose of truth that I really needed to hear, and it's always great to walk away from a Sunday feeling encouraged and challenged.
- Yesterday I also enjoyed the smell and sound of the rain falling. I know I won't be excited about rain in a few months, but right now, it is really cozy and refreshing!
- Made chicken chowder on Saturday -- a family favorite... and I get to enjoy the left overs tonight! Yay for yummy left overs!
- We had a great youth leader meeting at our home after church. I hope our awesome volunteers felt as encouraged as I did after our time together.
My Experiences Within Motherhood, & my Attempts to Maintain a Personal Life Outside of It.
My attempt to do so despite and amidst the chaos of chasing around my high-energy kids while learning the French culture...
Monday, October 18, 2010
A Week of Wonderful
Ten Things That Made This Week Wonderful: